Thursday, January 11, 2007

almost a year

Well...

My sister just informed that it has been almost a year since my last post. This tells me a couple things: one; my sister looks at my blog hoping that I have posted something new; and time goes by way too fast...it seems like only yesterday since I wrote that lost blog. Well a lot of things have gone on in that time, but nothing too interesting has happened to me. I feel as if I am going thought a mid-mid life crisis...but I wouldn't really consider it a crisis because that makes it seem as though I am worried or feel as if my life is out of my control. Neither of which I feel is true. But it does sort of scare me that I am will be leaving the safty zone of school. I am excited to move on with the next part of my life though. I just feel like there is way too much I want to do and that I won't ever have the time nor the opportunity to get it all done. If I only had a lot of money and could take about a year off and travel around the United States with my dog and my jeep. After that I would have to leave Nelly in the care of my sister jennifer because then I would be going overseas for a bit. I would get a backpack and travel all though Europe for about 3 or so months. While I am gone I will blog more so everyone can keep up to date on my travels. So if anyone happens to be pushing "next blog" and come across this....feel free to contact me if you want to donate to my of self/word exploration cause.

Two people that I know have had sisters die within the last month. Each time it made me cry. Not because I was great friends with the peoplel who died, but because I couldn't imagine what their sisters and families are going through. One sister died very unexpectantly and the other died slowly but fast from cancer...if that makes sense. Each time I imagined how I would handle that if something happened to me like that...each time I had to stop thinking about it. I've never had anyone close to me die. I've known many people that have passed away, but none that I would consider close. Which is a good thing don't get me wrong. I am just so scared on how I will deal with it....mabye I will find God..who knows. Hopefully I won't have to worry about it for a while. Oh by the way Nelly has bad gas...and its not leaving..more like lingering. Ok, well I guess I will say hi to my sister Jennifer since I am pretty sure she is the only one that will read this..so "HI"! But I do enjoy blogging just to let things out of my head. There was a preview just on for a new movie "blades of glory" and it looks like a "cutting edge" gone wrong. its with jon heder (napolean) and will ferrell...they are the first male duo in figure skating. The preview was funny. Ok, well I am going to go and do something productive like get on myspace.--later

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

:) You're right, I do check it! I will so watch Nelly when you go overseas! I will change her name and call her Neely, just for fun.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Sister Jennifer informed me you started writing again. I am reading it now also. Maybe you can do a shout out to me. For example, "Hey sister Lisa!" Something like that would be nice. Also, on a sidenote, I would watch Nelly. I think Jennifer would enjoy it more, so good choice. TTYL.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home