Monday, January 23, 2006

My first Blog (original I know)

Well,
I only signed up on here so I can post some comments on my sisters blog but it sent me to this page so I decided I would write a little something here. I am currently watching the movie "colors" with a very young Sean Penn. Its a movie that you should not watch on basic cable, you miss half of all conversations. I didn't get called in to sub today, and when that happens I am left filling my day with mostly useless activites. Except today I actually got some stuff done, I started on getting my Missouri certification for summer school and eventually teaching, I made some important phone calls, went tanning, worked out, and played two games of horse with my friend Mary. ( i lost both games) We are training for our intramural league that starts Wednesday. And now that leaves me here. Well I had lunch....oh and the sweet potatoes that you buy in the plastic wrap that you can just stick the microwave are amazing...thats what I had for lunch. I have to go supervise my team while they lift weights at 3:30 and then its off to my night class in Paducah (abnormal psychology) should be fun. INtill next time (don't wait up).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home