Wednesday, January 25, 2006

good day

this morning started off with a bang..well not really but it was weird. I woke up at like 6:30 looked at the clock and then my phone to make sure I didn't miss a call from the school system I sub in, no missed calls. Some thoughts then poured into my half awake head...first of them being releif because I can sleep in, 2nd being damn after I wake up I will be bored and wishing I got called in...then before I got to the thrid I believe I fell asleep. I then proceeded to have a dream about getting called in and accepting the p.e. sub job for the day and she told me to bring my snow shovel because after school i have to shovel snow for minimum wage. Before I could ask her any questions my phone rang (in real life, not dream life). It was the sub lady (thats what she is referred to in my phone)..oh and she has her own uplifting its 6 in the morning ringtone. It took me a second to realize that i was no longer in a dream and then i was confused if there was snow even on the ground...so after about two-three seconds debate I answered my phone and told her I could work today. So after that I sorted out what had just happened within the last ten minutes it is now 6:40, leaving me very little time to get ready and leave so i got up and went to sub. It was good day. After school i had to go straight to the weight room and supervise the team lift and make some annoucements, I then went and ordered some flowers for our coach and his wife, they just had a baby (2lbs) it is in ok health and has to stay in the hospital for 8-10 weeks. Yikes. then i made some dinner for nell and i, took a nap. Woke up by mary asking me if she could come over and deficate in my commode because their plumbing is not working properly, of coarse I told her yes, she just had to bring me some chocolate. And she did...it was good! Well i best be going we have our first intraumural basketball game tonight and we are taking it pretty serious this year..intramurals are great, you never run out of eligiblilty! take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home