Wednesday, January 25, 2006

glitterati

n: wealthy or famous people whose lifestyle is usually expensive and well-publicized: celebrites

this was my word of the day...i am pretty sure it was named after paris hilton. the face that she got her own word in the dictionary really bothers the magoes out of me. oh and by the way nelly pooped twice in the house today...not good. but i can't get mad when she gives me that look like are you going to be angry at me cause i didn't mean it i just had to go..you know how it is. and i just give her love and tell her its ok. anyway starfruit we won our game tonight...the refs suck again..but whats new after five years i am used to it. well i am all sweaty and stuff so i better get in the shower..oh and i jammed my fingernail (it bent back and bled uncontrolabally) yikes stripes fruit stripes gum. goodnight sisters! love you! theresa

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

You are such a funny writer! But have you heard of . . . paragraphs? I loved the fruit stripe line!

7:40 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

bananas

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home