Monday, January 23, 2006

Why I love my Dog

Well hello again...
So I think I might blog on a regular basis...I sort of like it. Even if know one reads it, it will be here for me. So this one is about why I love my dog. First of all I didn't even mean to get this dog Nelly that I have now. She was supposed to be my roommates dog...but as so fate has it I ended up with her and I am so very happy. Nelly is some sort of mix between a Mountain Feist and a miniture pinscher..sp?? She is basically a crazy squril hunter...she is a bundle of joy. It doesn't matter if I am not home for 5-6 hours...she doesn't think that I forgot about her, she is just so excited that I am home! She loves when I bring her home somthing special and she loves when I cook her dinner. She loves that I know that its not her fault if she has an accident in the house when I am gone over six hours....and I love that she will go to sleep no matter what time it is. She is just lovely. Especially living by myself....she will listen to me no matter what the hell I have to say and she never talks back she doesnt' even waste her time giveing me silly advice. She chases her tail and has a blast..Ok that is enough...but pretty much she is great and along with my other dog "boo boo" who is recently with her other parent, are the best dogs I have ever had! well ihave to make some people run at six in the morning so i best be getting to sleep...oh by the way I also love my friends and I love singing Celine deion in the car on the way to Hardees...holler mary and katie!!! love you guys...goodnight!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Aww that crazy Nell-Bell!

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home